Contains a three ply 8.5 x 11 portrait screen, 22 x 17 13th Age poster map and 64 pp book.
The 13th Age GM's Screen and Resource Book features incredible new art from 13th Age lead artists Aaron McConnell and Lee Moyer, a 64-page resource book, and a fold-out map of the Dragon Empire.
The Gamemaster's ScreenThe screen is three-ply and portrait-oriented, with the essential information a GM needs to run the game:
* Skill Check DCs, Trap Obstacle Attacks & Impromptu Damage by Environment
* Chum the Adventure (d20 roll when you wish to be entertained)
* Intercepting and Disengaging
* Baseline Stats for Monsters, Monster Equivalents, Customizing a Monster, and Leveling a Monster
* GP Per Full Heal-Up, and Optional No Math System
* Item Chakras and Default Bonuses
* Consumables Costs
* GM Stuff to Remember
* Rule Recaps for: Ambush & Surprise, Death & Dying, Fight in Spirit, Flee, Grabbed (new rules), Invisibility, No Recoveries, Ongoing Damage, Rally, Resistance, Shooting into Melee, Temporary Hit Points, Unarmed Attacks
The Resource Book The resource book includes advice, guidance and rules for:
* Using icon relationship rolls, with variations on the icon roll mechanic and examples of how benefits and complications can work in play
* Creating 13th Age adventures on the spot, with zero preparation
* Running montages (introduced in Organized Play, and expanded here)
* Incorporating terrain into battles, including creating environments and locations for different tiers of play
* Building better battles
* Helping players craft useful and interesting backgrounds, with advice on handling backgrounds that seem too powerful or too weak
* Creating memorable NPCs, with a sampling of icon-related NPCs each with a brief description, Three Things that bring them to life in player's minds, and suggested monster roles and initiative to guide GMs in building them out using the DIY monster rules And more!
-Description from Publisher